Why Donate to CPA?
Unlike traditional public schools, charter schools like CPA are not allowed to raise additional funds through local tax levies. Philanthropic support from foundations, corporations and individual donors helps us maintain our high quality, successful educational programs.
When you make a gift to CPA, you help preserve this tradition of excellence established by dedicated teachers and staff, support the learning of our current students, and honor the legacy of CPA’s talented alumni. All donations to CPA are tax deductible. Community of Peace Academy is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Here are some examples of how a gift of any size can help:
- $25 can buy a school uniform for a student who can’t afford it
- $100 can buy a brand new textbook or digital textbook license
- $250 can help send a classroom on an academically enriching field trip
- $500 can send 2 teachers to a professional development conference
- $1,995 honors CPA’s founding year, 1995
Please remember that gifts of all sizes are welcome. No gift is too small or big.
For more information about supporting Community of Peace Academy, please contact Sadie Fischer, Community Engagement Specialist, at 651-280-4564 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.