StudentVUE and ParentVUE
2019-2020 Student Registration with ParentVUE
Parents and Guardians, we just made your life a little easier with online registration! Online registration reduces paperwork that you need to fill out at the beginning of the school year.
- Online registration is available for ALL grade levels. Don’t have access to a computer or the Internet? Not a problem. Computers are available for registration in each of the CPA offices. To schedule an appointment call 651-280-4604.
- If you have more than one child in school, you need only one account to update all of their information.
- Verify your child’s address, phone number, email address and emergency contacts online. You can update your information anytime by logging into ParentVUE.
- At the beginning of each school year, login to verify that the information we have on record is up-to-date.
If you have any questions, please contact the school office. 651-776-5151
Sandi Popp, Elementary Attendance/Receptionist 651-280-4604
Diane Huberty, 7-12 Attendance/Receptionist 651-280-4589
Teresa Vazquez de Nilsson, Latino Home/School Liaison 651-280-4591
Mai Kao Lee, Hmong Home/School Liaison K-12 651-280-4545
REGISTER FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR BY JUNE 28, 2019
Parents of New Students
New to Community of Peace Academy? Create a new ParentVUE account online to enroll your child.
Parents of Students Already Enrolled in CPA
Online registration is a self-guided process. This verification process is designed to make sure CPA has up-to-date information about your child(ren). If your child was already enrolled in CPA during the 2018-2019 school year, then register for or login to your ParentVUE account to complete your child’s registration.
How to Complete Your Registration
Prepare your documents
To make the online registration process smooth and convenient, please have the following information available:
- Student’s Birth Certificate (or Affidavit)
- Emergency contact phone number(s)
- Doctor and Dentist office contact information
- Immunization Card
- Custodial documentation (if applicable)
Setup your ParentVUE account
You will need to setup a ParentVUE account to register your child(ren) online. Once you log into ParentVUE, you’ll be asked to review and update your student’s information including:
- Parent/Guardian(s) Name and Contact Information
- Emergency Contacts
- Student Information
- Health Information including the name of your healthcare provider, dentist, health conditions and/or medication (if applicable)
- Language Surveys
- Parent/Guardian Relationships
- Special Services
- Ethnic and Racial Demographic Designation Form (must download)
As you complete the annual verification process you may notice that some fields are non-editable. If any information provided in ParentVUE is incorrect please contact the school to update that information. Mandatory fields will be indicated by a red * and will prevent a parent from moving forward until completed.
StudentVUE and ParentVUE allow students and parents to log in online and find information about schedule, attendance, and academic performance. Parents can also subscribe to an email alert system that will automatically send an email when their child is absent.
Read or download information about Getting Started with ParentVUE and StudentVUE, and how to download the ParentVUE and StudentVUE mobile app.
In order to get started, you will need an activation code. Complete this form to receive your activation code.