CPA’s picture day is on Tuesday November 1. Families can order photos using the instructions on the envelope that will be coming home with students, or families can order online by visiting mylifetouch.com and entering Picture Day ID EVTQ4P4W3. All students will have their picture taken, regardless of whether the family orders pictures. Retake Day will be on Thursday December 1.
Picture day is a free dress day. Please review the free dress day policy (below) as a family and ensure students are dressed accordingly.
On free dress days, students must still wear clothing that is representative of the philosophy of Community of Peace Academy. Clothing, such as shirts or pants that feature pictures, phrases, or statements, must represent or promote peace and a non-violent/healthy lifestyle. All items of clothing must fit comfortably and be school appropriate.
1. Spaghetti straps, off the shoulder tops, halter or strapless tops are not allowed.
2. Coats, jackets, caps, hats, and outerwear must be kept in lockers.
3. Skirts and/or shorts must be mid-thigh or longer.
4. Pants/shorts with holes are not allowed.
5. Clothing items that are transparent or sheer must have clothing worn under that meets the above criteria.
If it is ever a question as to whether or not you may be out of uniform or whether or not your choice of dress is appropriate, please contact your Principal.