Middle school students will be learning through Google Classroom.
- Login to Google Classroom each day.
- Check for new assignments each day for each class.
- Complete assignments for each class by the due date.
- Communicate with your teachers through Google Classroom or gmail if you have questions.
- Take care of the laptop you are using that belongs to the school.
- Check in with your child to make sure they can log in to Google Classroom.
- Help your child as needed.
- Contact the teacher with any questions.
- Make sure your child completes their work.
- Email your child’s homeroom teacher if your child is sick or unable to do the work for the day.
- Help your child take care of the school laptop.
- Provide assignments on Google Classroom from Mondays to Thursdays.
- Fridays will be used for: student catch up day, grading, office hours, google meets.
- Submit daily attendance.
- Be available to students and families with office hours as determined by each teacher via email, phone call or Google Classroom.
Grading in the middle school during for the second half of the 2019/2020 school year will be “Pass/Needs Improvement”
Pass: A student will receive a “Pass” for a course if they were passing prior to distance learning and have demonstrated that they have made an effort to participate in distance learning. A student who was not passing prior, but have demonstrated effort during distance learning may receive a “Pass”.
Needs Improvement: A student will receive a “N/I” for a course if they were not passing prior to distance learning and staff have been unable to connect with student(s) to document that students attempted to do work during distance learning.
- Contact the classroom teacher with any questions pertaining to Google Classroom and assignments.
- Technology problems? Start troubleshooting here: Distance Learning Documents
- Still having problems? Send an email or a text to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Middle School Director: Joe Doll @ 651-280-4601